A paper will appear in the conference program if at least one of the authors registers by 10 November, 2018.
Maximum two papers can be presented and thereby published in the conference proceedings against a full registration.
However, only one paper can be presented and thereby published in the conference proceedings against a single student registration..
The paper MUST be presented at the conference venue to be included in IEEE Xplore.
||Fee*(With IEEE Membership)
|International Students *
|Local Students *
* Category is defined by the author's affiliation mentioned in the paper.
* This amount must be deposited against each of the registration. All expenses related to the transfer of
registration fees should be borne by the authors/participants.
* Only full-time students with proof will be considered for student author category.
* Local participants can deposit Registration Fees in BDT (amount shown is without bank charge).
This payment may be made directly to the ‘ICECE’s bank account (4404033008616) with Sonali Bank Limited,
BUET Branch, Dhaka (in all the acceptable formats of the bank, namely cash deposit, any branch electronic deposit,
DD, TT, PO, etc.). For detail, please see below the ‘Offline Mode of Payment’ under ‘Mode of Payment’ sub-title.
- Registration fee include conference kit, conference proceedings, admission to all technical sessions,
refreshments, two lunches, and conference banquet.
- Where applicable, proof of studentship, IEEE membership status needs to be submitted.
- All participants should attach the scanned copy of the proof of payment during Online Registration.
- Bank cheque will not be accepted in any circumstance.
- Any type of transfer charge/bank fees/handling fees should be borne by the participants.
Instructions for Registration
- Prior to online registration you must have to complete IEEE Electronic Copyright Form for each paper and
upload it during registration.
- Please check different categories of registration and determine the category suitable for you.
- Select suitable mode of payment, complete the payment and collect necessary payment receipt.
- During Online Registration you need to attach scanned copy of Supporting Documents.
- Proof of category of registration (e.g., full-time studentship status, IEEE membership, copy of photo ID (if
necessary at site for identifying the country of the registered participant (e.g. institutional/organizational ID or
identification page(s) of passport)
- Proof of payment is required in case of Offline mode of payment (e.g. Mobile banking, Pay Order, Cash
Deposit-Slip or slip of Wired Transfer showing the code)
Mode of Payment
Online Mode of Payment (using the ‘APPLY NOW’ button):
Debit/Credit Cards, Mobile Banking, e-Fund Transfer (for local and international)
- American Express
- DBBL Nexus
- Fast Cash
- My Cash
- & many more conventional and e-banking channels (please see the icons below)
***These services are available through an online service provider, so the
receiver’s (organizer) bank account or
destination mobile number will not be required.
Offline Mode of Payment:
Convention Banking (for locals and international)
- Cash Deposit (physical or any branch electronic deposit)
- Pay Order
- Demand Draft (DD)/Telephonic Transfer (TT)
- Wired Transfer
For offline payment, the registration fee MUST be paid to the following Bank Account:
Name of the Account: ICECE
Bank Account or IBAN #: 4404033008616
Bank ABA Number: 200270522
SWIFT Code: BSONBDDHWEB
Name of the Bank: Sonali Bank Limited
Name of the Branch/Address: BUET Branch, Palashi
Bank Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Phone: 880-2-9660514
The Pay Order or Demand Draft must be in favour of "ICECE, A/C No. 4404033008616, Sonali Bank Ltd.,
Branch, Dhaka, BANGLADESH" and should be sent by EMS/Registered Courier addressed to "Chair, Organizing
Committee, ICECE 2018, Department of EEE, BUET, Dhaka-1205, BANGLADESH".