Prepare the camera ready PDF version of your manuscript using IEEE PDF eXpress and upload it via EasyChair CMS
IEEE PDF eXpress is a free online service to convert the source file to PDF from a number of different publishing platforms so that the PDF created meets the IEEE Xplore specifications. IEEE PDF eXpress is not a file submission system and does not capture files. To prepare the PDF file please follow the steps below:
1. Get the source file(s) of the manuscript (the paper format for ICECE 2016 must be followed) ready for conversion.
2. First time users need to create IEEE PDF eXpress account. Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpressTM site. Enter 39504X for conference ID, your email address and a password. An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
3. Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
4. For each conference paper, click "Create New Title".
5. Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required).
6. Click "Submit Source Files for Conversion". You can convert 10 source files and check 3 PDF files with one Paper ID.
7. Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click browse and navigate to file, and click "Upload File". Please wait. Email confirmation will be received for successful upload.
8. Once the conversion is completed, an email will be received with the IEEE Xplore compliant PDF of the paper as an attachment.
9. Author may upload the converted PDF file of the paper obtained from the IEEE PDF eXpress site to the ICECE 2016 submission site through EasyChair conference management system (CMS).
11. For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright. For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-2963-1/16/$31.00 ©2016 Crown. For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-2963-1/16/$31.00 ©2016 European Union. For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-2963-1/16/$31.00 ©2016 IEEE.
12. To have an overview on how to use the EasyChair CMS as an Author please follow Quick Guide for EasyChair.