A paper will appear in the conference program if at least one of the authors registers by 15 November, 2016. Maximum two papers can be presented and thereby published in the conference proceedings against a full registration, but a single student registration covers only one paper. The paper MUST be presented at the conference venue to be included in IEEE Xplore.
ICECE 2016 Registration Fee
|Category †||Fee ‡|
|International Authors/Participants||USD 325||USD 300|
|International Students §||USD 275||USD 250|
|SAARC Authors/Participants||USD 250||USD 225|
|SAARC Students §||USD 175||USD 150|
|Local Authors||BDT 7,000||BDT 6,000|
|Local Students §||BDT 5,000||BDT 4,500|
|Local Participants||BDT 9,000||BDT 8,000|
† Category is defined by the author's affiliation mentioned in the paper.
‡ This amount must be deposited against each of the registration. All expenses related to the transfer of registration fees should be borne by the authors/participants.
§ Only full-time students with proof will be considered for student author category.
Each registration will include conference kit, conference proceedings on CD, admission to all technical sessions, refreshments, two lunches, and conference banquet.
Instructions for Registration
- Prior to online registration you must have to complete IEEE Electronic Copyright Form for each paper and upload it during registration.
- Select appropriate category of registration and complete your payment.
- Submit Online Registration Form. During online registration you need to attach scanned copy of documents (in a single pdf/ doc/ docx/ zip file) related to-
(i) Proof of payment (e.g. Copy of Deposit Slip of Cash/Pay Order/Demand Draft, or Payment Slip of TT/Wired Transfer)
(ii) Proof of full time studentship (if applicable; e.g. copy of full-time studentship letter from the current institution, copy of student ID etc.)
(iii) Proof of IEEE membership for the year 2016 (if applicable)
- The Demand Draft or Pay Order must be sent by EMS/Registered Mail/Courier to "Chair, Organizing Committee, ICECE 2016, Department of EEE, BUET, Dhaka-1205, BANGLADESH".
Acceptable Mode of Registration Fee Payment
- The registration fee MUST be paid to the following Bank Account:
Account name: ICECE Account number: 4404033008616 Bank name: Sonali Bank Branch name: BUET, Dhaka Swift code: BSONBDDHWEB City: Dhaka Country: BANGLADESH
- For LOCAL AUTHORS/PARTICIPANTS the registration fee is payable through Cash Deposit/ Direct Deposit via online banking of Sonali Bank or Pay Order/ Demand Draft payable to the given ICECE account.
- For INTERNATIONAL AND SAARC AUTHORS/PARTICIPANTS the registration fee is payable preferably through any kind of wire transfer which will directly remit the value to the given ICECE Account. Registration fee may also be paid in local currency (USD 1 = BDT 78.50).
- The Pay Order or Deman Draft must be in favour of "ICECE, A/C No. 4404033008616, Sonali Bank Ltd., BUET Branch, Dhaka, BANGLADESH" and should be sent by EMS/Registered Courier addressed to "Chair, Organizing Committee, ICECE 2016, Department of EEE, BUET, Dhaka-1205, BANGLADESH".
- Bank cheque will not be accepted in any circumstance.
- The transfer charge of registration fee to the ICECE account should be borne by the authors/participants.