Final Camera Ready Paper Submission Guidelines
1. Make necessary modifications of your paper following the reviewer’s comments and similarity reports. You are not allowed to change the title, authors, and authors affiliations of the paper. The deadline for camera ready paper submission is 21-Oct-2018.
2. Prepare the camera ready manuscript with the names of authors and affiliations in appropriate places as shown in the template. The length of the manuscript must not exceed 04 pages of A4 sized paper (210 mm × 297 mm).
3. Please add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document. For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright. For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-7482-6/18/$31.00 ©2018 Crown. For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-7482-6/18/$31.00©2018 European Union. For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-7482-6/18/$31.00©2018 IEEE.
4. Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
5. The source document need to be converted into PDF file (IEEE Xplore compliant) before submission ONLINE through the EasyChair conference management system (CMS).
6. Prepare the PDF version of the paper from the manuscript by using the IEEE PDF eXpress link below: